Twisted Junk / Terms of Service
In the following statements we will cover all the legal matters pertaining to Twisted Junk. As a user/visitor of Twisted Junk website you agree to abide to all of the following. These terms are subject to change without notice. New terms are applicable from the moment in which they are posted on the website TwistedJunk.com.
General / Website use
TwistedJunk provides content “as is“ and under any circumstances shall not be held liable for your use of the information provided in our website.
Rumors & Tips
It is important to understand that tips and or rumors that are posted on this website should be considered what they are. There are times in which tips are officially confirmed by the publishers and or the people working on that specific project. Being that we have a tipline, there will be occasions in which our tipsters could be wrong or right and because of this, we cannot guarantee the full truth in what our tipsters have to say.
Images & Videos
The use of any website content, which includes images and text used on a website or in print is entirely at your own discretion. Twisted Junk is not responsible for any complaints, which regards to images and text that you may choose to use on your website or in print.
Print and Use of images
The reproduction of game screen shot is permissible without written permission as long as the logo or URL of the screen shot is present as long as it was on the screen shot when it was released.
Giveaways & Sweepstakes
If you have been with us long enough, you probably already know that sometimes we have giveaways. As a Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or E-mail follower you are automatically entered to win in any of our giveaways no matter where you are. What makes our giveaways one of the best out there is that you have four chances to win with us if you follow us through the four ways that we mentioned.
At TwistedJunk users can comment and all comments that are not spam will be approved just as long as these comments do not violate the following rules.
- Racist, Sexist and homophobic comments are prohibited and will be deleted on sight.
- Do not post advertising or links that lead to advertisements
- Keep comments relevant to that specific post in which you make a comment on.
- Harassment is strictly prohibited and any comments that are of a harassing nature will be deleted automatically.
- Do not make false and misleading comments or statements
- Do not post material that infringes a copyright
Email Address at the comment section and in our RSS Feed email subscriptions.
We can assure you that TwistedJunk will not use or sell your email to anyone or any company. When you subscribe to our RSS feed you will receive daily updates from us of the latest news and blog post. If you would like to unsubscribe at any time you may choose to by following the link below of the email.
For inquiries or any questions that you may have feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
Guest Blogger Program NEW!
Twisted Junk welcomes writers/journalists that would like to submit their articles for display on our homepage. We do this, to support the community and let everyone be a part of our website. Although, we are open to contributors, there are a few guidelines which must be followed by our guest bloggers/contributors. These guidelines are very simple and below you see the list.
By submitting an article to Twisted Junk you agree to the terms expressed below.
- Racist, sexist and homophobic articles are not accepted.
- Harassing other websites/company or people on the media or non is strictly prohibited.
- Misleading articles are not allowed on the website.
- When you submit an article you should know that once approved it will not be deleted.
- Articles that infringe a copyright are prohibited. If you didn’t write, do not post.
- If you are a video blogger the same basic principles apply to you as well.
Video Blogger Program
Connected with our Guest Blogger program is the Video Blogger program. This allows Vlogers put their shows up on Twisted Junk for more viewing from our growing community. If you are a video blogger you are encouraged to submit your videos to us in the same form.