Haemimont Games and Kalypso Media unveil Omerta: City of GangstersMarch 7, 2012 by Elias | Filed under Featured, News, PC, Screenshots.
Haemimont Games and Kalypso Media, the same awesome people behind the Tropico series are proud to unveil Omerta: City of Gangsters. As a strategy game, Omerta will focus on the activities of organized crime in Atlantic City during the 1920′s. Fresh of the boat you play the role a character working on making a name for himself. With this game things are going to be interesting being that in the 1920′s was a prohibition era where alcohol was illegal and rum runners distributed alcohol illegally. Below you can see some of the cool things that you can expect on this game.
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with a unique personalities and backgrounds
- An RPG system for development of player characters and managing their gear
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent multiplayer gang
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
Be sure to look out for Omerta: City of Gangsters around the fall coming to the PC, but for now check out the screenshots below, which look great.