Our friends over at Kalypso have released some nice screenshots of their upcoming Legends of Pegasus. This game looks fun and is set in a futuristic world in which mankind has made tremendous progress colonizing space. As a real-time and turn-based strategy game, Legends of Pegasus will allow players to expand our civilization to other planets in our galaxy as well as building factories, laboratories and shipyards, researching new technologies and designing new spacecrafts to keep on exploring new galaxies.
Below you can see all features as well as the new screenshots of Legends of Pegasus.
Features of Legends of Pegasus:
- 4X SF setting: eXplore! eXpand! eXploit! eXterminate!
- Unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Three races and twelve playable factions
- Hundreds of technologies to research in a dynamic and extensive tech-tree
- A living universe, filled with numerous non-player civilizations
- Easy to learn, but difficult to master, the game can be enjoyed both by new gamers and by hardcore 4X veterans
- An epic single player campaign
- Multiplayer features
- Extensive modding options